Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Thank You ~ Rebuttal For "Judge Jeanine Speaks The Absolute Truth About Joe Biden And The Afghanistan Disaster!"

A week- ago, I posted a Judge Jeanine Pirro video titled "Judge Jeanine Speaks The Absolute Truth About Joe Biden And The Afghanistan Disaster!" and I posted it on my Friends Ministry eNewsletter, on Facebook, and on the Bill & Dory Gray Christian Ministries blog site.  The following day, a Friend offered his comments on what I had written via e-mail - and I would like to respond to his comments and thoughts.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


On 8/24/2021 11:18 AM, My Friend wrote:

"The following is strictly my OPINION" ~  Maybe you should have such a disclaimer as well before you post articles such as shared here.  Fox News absolute truth is not truth, but merely an opinion.  Fox advertises themselves as an entertainment channel.  Their “news” is purely opinion, yet you proclaim it as “absolute truth.”  Get with the program.  Where are your facts proving what you/she say is truth?  I only see someone’s opinion.  Again, where is your documented, absolute truth?
 
This time I will just let your words speak for themselves.  You are here claiming, again, to be a Christian, yet you willfully proclaim a political agenda to support your idea of what seems to be a prerequisite for being a politicized, rich, white, military-minded, republican follower of your so-called jesus.  One who has taken the form of the “chosen” Donald Trump and all the people who allow him to continue his role as a false prophet.  They are spreading false, OPINIONATED information mixed with a form of religious doctrine.  Merely a form of godliness, not the power.

You should step down off those fragile egg crates which you stand upon, or the cross you have usurped from jesus, proclaiming how wrongly you and others like you are being treated by the so-called deceived. Jesus was crucified, not you and others of your persuasion.  Try preaching a gospel other than the one of hate and condemnation based on opinion that I see shared here.  In the end, this will all end.  Left/right, liberal/conservative, political, religious, rich/poor.  All of this will not matter.

What you have done with the true Jesus you claim to worship is all that will matter.  Preaching the false OPINIONATED politics of a false jesus will not get one to heaven.  “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesars. “Render unto God the things that are Gods.”  This is not the place to point an accusing finger at those who think and believe differently than the many others you address.  If I wanted to find hate and hate news OPINION to believe, I would watch Faux News, not look for it or preach it in the community of “believers”.

Find a “Good Book”, read it, and preach from that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
MY RESPONSE:

Thank you so much for responding to my Friends Ministry eNewsletter.  Even though we do disagree on some issues, I cherish you as a Friend and I sincerely appreciate you taking your time to respond to what I had written in my blog titled "Judge Jeanine Speaks The Absolute Truth About Joe Biden And The Afghanistan Disaster!" 

At dinner several days ago, I shared my thoughts on your response with my wife, Dory, and daughter, Lana.  And they, of course, wondered why I appreciated receiving your comments when you seem to disagree with me on most of the issues. 

In response to their question, I compared our dialogue with leading a Bible study, telling them, "I love Bible studies.  When I am leading a Bible study and someone speaks up to ask a question or to disagree - that tells me that person is listening.  On the other hand, if in a Bible study, everyone just sits mutely - I have to believe that (1) they are bored, or (2) I have not presented the issue well enough."

You tell me, "Maybe you should have a disclaimer before you post articles such as shared here.  Fox News absolute truth is not truth, but merely an opinion.  Fox advertises themselves as an entertainment channel.  Their 'news' is purely opinion, yet you proclaim it as 'absolute truth.'  Get with the program!  Where are your facts proving what you/she say is truth?  I only see someone’s opinion.  Again, where is your documented, absolute truth?"

First, I have never claimed that Fox News is a good news network.  The reason I shared this particular video via e-mail is that Fox tried to censor Judge Jeanine's on-air comments.  And you make the accusation that what I or Judge Jeanine say is merely one person's opinion.  That is true.  However what you tell me in response, is also just one man's opinion.  And I might add, one devout Democrat's opinion.  Just saying.

Then you tell me, "This time I will just let your words speak for themselves.  You are here claiming, again, to be a Christian, yet you willfully proclaim a political agenda to support your idea of what seems to be a prerequisite for being a politicized, rich, white, military-minded, republican follower of your so-called jesus.  One who has taken the form of the “chosen” Donald Trump and all the people who allow him to continue his role as a false prophet.  They are spreading false, OPINIONATED information mixed with a form of religious doctrine.  Merely a form of godliness, not the power."

Once again, in reading your words written in your response, I am reading the "opinion" of only one devout Democrat.  What more need I say?  Yes I am a believing Christian - neither a racist, nor prejudiced in any way - but a Conservative Christian believer who is fully convinced that a Christian who avoids the political arena is not fulfilling his Christian duty. 

It is my belief that a major reason for much of the mess in American politics today is because too many believers feel they should avoid the political arena altogether.  A sad mistake.  Jesus did not avoid the moneychangers in the temple, why should we avoid the money-grubbers in politics today?

Not long ago I had a pastor Friend tell me that I am too political.  And I told him the same thing - a Christian believer who is not involved in politics at some level - is not fulfilling his Christian duty.  While I do not believe that one's religious position should be a criteria for holding public office - I am absolutely convinced that Christian influence should be felt at all level of political life in America.

You declare, "You should step down off those fragile egg crates which you stand upon, or the cross you have usurped from jesus, proclaiming how wrongly you and others like you are being treated by the so-called deceived.  Jesus was crucified, not you and others of your persuasion.  Try preaching a gospel other than the one of hate and condemnation based on opinion that I see shared here.  In the end, this will all end.  Left/right, liberal/conservative, political, religious, rich/poor.  All of this will not matter."

You are absolutely correct when you tell me, "In the end, this will all end.  Left/right, liberal/conservative, political, religious, rich/poor.  All of this will not matter."   God, in His Bible tells us, in Galatians 3:28, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

However, a large part of the problems we are experiencing in America today - is a direct result of God and prayer being removed for our schools in 1963.  And the Leftists (what you call Liberals), both Democrats and RINOs, have worked diligently to remove God from all public venues in America today.  That is why we have same-sex marriage, abortion on demand, destruction of history, and the new "woke" miscarriage of morals becoming the new "politically correct" norm in America.

The suggestion that Christians should avoid politics reminds me of a similar suggestion I received in a rebuttal on the TimesDaily Religion Forum, where I posted for 8 years (2007-2015).  A gentleman who claimed to be a Christian, yet refused to attend church, told me, "I am a Christian, but I will not beat anyone over the head with my Bible (translation: I will not share the Gospel).  If anyone wants to hear about Jesus, they will come to me and ask me." 

That Religion Forum gentleman, if he is a Christian believer, would be what I call a "couch potato" Christian, i.e., "I am a Christian, but I will sit on my couch and wait for folks to ask me about Jesus!"   Yet, in the Great Commission, given by Jesus Christ to all believers, we find our marching orders are to, "Go, make disciples, baptize them, teach them.  .  .  Be My witnesses in all the world"  (Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15).  Notice that Jesus tells us to "GO!"  He is not telling us to sit and wait for non-believers to come to us. 

What do you see in these similar thoughts?  "A Christian should avoid politics" ~ "A Christian should avoid sharing Jesus with the unsaved."  Pure Leftist political agenda in both cases.   No thanks.

I had a 50 year friendship with a young lady whom I had known since she was a teenager.  Her mom and dad were my dear friends, and she also, by association.  On Facebook she Unfriended me - because as she said, "You always want to quote the Bible in your comments."  And I replied, "Thank you for noticing!"

Was what Judge Jeanine said in her video to be considered entertainment?  In no way.  She is warning Americans that we are walking in deep poop today with the Biden Leftist Administration - and we had better wake up before it is too late.

Next you tell me, "One who has taken the form of the “chosen” Donald Trump and all the people who allow him to continue his role as a false prophet.  They are spreading false, OPINIONATED information mixed with a form of religious doctrine.  Merely a form of godliness, not the power."

Am I a President Trump Supporter?   That deserves a really big and absolute, "YES!"  I firmly believe that Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, and Donald Trump are the three greatest presidents in American history. 

Republican President Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, great because he fought a war to free the slaves and put an end to slavery in America.  "The Thirteenth Amendment, written by Abraham Lincoln - passed by the Senate on April 8, 1864; by the House on January 31, 1865; and was ratified by the states on December 6, 1865 - abolished slavery 'within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.' ”  Yes, we can thank the first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, for that wonderful Amendment to our United States Constitution.

Republican President Ronald Reagan challenged Russian Leader, Mikhail Gorbachev: "Tear down this wall" - and that speech, heard around the world, made in Berlin on June 12, 1987, led to the Berlin Wall being torn down allowing families in Eastern and Western Berlin to once again be together after decades of separation imposed by Russian rule.

And Republican President Donald Trump's accomplishments, in only 4 years, toward Making America Strong Again - are unprecedented.  His economic growth of America - his standing up to America's enemies such as China and making them back down, after decades of Democratic pandering to China and other state enemies, is unprecedented - his protection of our Southern Border after decades of Democratic policies making Swiss cheese of that border was unprecedented. 

EVERYTHING President Trump did MADE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN - even if he did step on a few Leftist Democrat and RINO toes in accomplishing these great achievements.

Should I offer a disclaimer on my blog posts and e-mails?  I suppose the only disclaimer I could offer would be:  "I am a Conservative Christian believer who will not avoid speaking up for my faith, nor for my America - in church, in society, and in the political arena.  I am not a politician, but I will hold the politicians' feet to the fire - that they should serve America and Americans, not use their political office to make themselves and their families rich."

My Friend, you tell me, "This time I will just let your words speak for themselves.  You are here claiming, again, to be a Christian, yet you willfully proclaim a political agenda to support your idea of what seems to be a prerequisite for being a politicized, rich, white, military-minded, republican follower of your so-called jesus."

Yes, I am a Christian, a Conservative Christian
.  Am I a rich, white, military-minded, Republican follower of Jesus?   Well, I am far from being rich.  And even though I have been doing a Christian writing ministry for over 30 years - the only financial support I have received in this effort was 30 postage stamps in 1995, when I was publishing and mailing, at my own expense, a Christian newsletter, "The Good News" - to over 400 homes in America and to 60 homes in 12 other countries.  A Christian sister, Bles, gave me 30 postage stamps at our worship service one Sunday to help with the cost of mailing.  And I truly appreciated her help. 

Based upon that, in over 30 years of doing Christian writing, I have earned a wee bit less that "one postage stamp" per year.  Does that qualify me as a "non-profit ministry" -  or should I have declared that stamp on my income tax?

Am I a white male?  Yes, but that has nothing to do with my Christian faith.  Since being saved in 1987, I have always attended Filipino-American church fellowships.  That is where I learned and grew my Christian faith, in "brown" Filipino fellowships - for almost 34 years now.

Am I am Republican follower of Jesus?  Yes, I am a Conservative Republican.  Yes, I am a follower of Jesus, but not the "so-called jesus" you suggest - I worship and follow Jesus Christ, Son of God, my Savior.  And yes, that has flavored my Political thinking and support for the Conservative Republican way of doing politics. 

I am against Abortion - I am against Same-Sex Marriage - I do not believe that we should ignore the Bible and make the homosexual gay and lesbian lifestyles our societal norm - I believe that God in His Bible condemns the homosexual gay and lesbian lifestyles, not the person but the sin lifestyle - I am against the destruction of our American history, our historical statues, and the rewriting of our history curriculum in schools - I have never been prejudiced against anyone because of the color of their skin, nor their cultural background, nor their religion, nor their ethnicity.

My Friend, you close by suggesting, "Find a 'Good Book' - read it, and preach from that."

Let me reverse the order of your suggestion.  I am not a pastor, nor do I "preach" - for that is not my calling.   Over 30 years ago, God gave me a writing ministry, not a pastoral nor preaching ministry.   The end goal of each of those ministries should be to share the Gospel, to point folks toward Jesus Christ and the cross, and to refute false teachings.  The latter we would call apologetics and I will admit that over the past 3 decades, my writing ministry has become more apologetic in nature.

You tell me to "find a Good Book!"  That I have done, preferring the NASB and NKJV Bibles as my main go-to translations, but at times quoting from the KJV and even the NIV at times, if those translations reflect better the point I am making in that particular blog.  Back in 1987, our pastor, Pastor Sam Lacanienta, gave Dory and me each a new Harper NASB Study Bible which became my go-to Bible for daily study and when leading or participating in a Bible study or Sunday School class. 

Years ago Dory gave her copy to a Friend who needed a good study Bible - but I kept mine and used it for over 30 years, until it became so worn that I was afraid to take it to church or to Bible studies.  Since that particular Bible has been out of print for over 20 years, I could not buy a replacement. 

But God is such a wonderful provider.  A dear Christian sister, Rachel Quintans, had a copy which had been gifted to her.  When she heard that I was looking for a replacement, she gifted her Harper NASB Study Bible to me.  I pray that God allows me to live long enough to also wear this one out.

So, my Friend, that is Bill Gray's testimony.  I do not apologize for where I stand in my Christian faith, nor do I refuse to take a stand for the things I believe will "Make America Strong Again."   That same Christian faith makes me a stronger follower of Jesus Christ, God - and a good American citizen.   God bless, Bill


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From:
Bill Gray
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2021 12:15 AM
Subject: JUDGE JEANINE SPEAKS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT JOE BIDEN AND THE AFGHANISTAN DISASTER!
 
Hi to all my Friends,

I am sharing this on my Friends Ministry eNewsletter and also on our Bill & Dory Gray Christian Ministries blog site, because I am sure it will be removed from Facebook.  This is a video that EVERY AMERICAN should, and must, see.   The video and the transcript of Judge Jeanine's comments about Joe Biden and the Afghanistan Disaster,  God bless America, Bill

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

JUDGE JEANINE SPEAKS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT JOE BIDEN AND THE AFGHANISTAN DISASTER!

Jeanine Pirro torched Joe Biden Saturday on “Justice with Judge Jeanine” for “fumbling” the troop withdrawal of Afghanistan, claiming the “so-called commander in chief” was a “fumbling, lying, idiotic fool incapable of extricating innocent Americans and Afghan allies” from behind enemy lines.

Apparently, this caught the network off guard, causing Fox to interrupt the broadcast a few moments later.

“Mark this day as the day the United States of America officially fell from grace as the world’s superpower, due to the ineptitude, the incompetence, and the dereliction of duty by a so-called commander in chief. A fumbling, lying, idiotic fool incapable of extricating innocent Americans and Afghan allies from behind enemy lines in the war zone we entered 20 years ago,”
  Jeanine said.

Watch: Judge Jeanine Goes Off Script on Biden, Fox News Stops Broadcasting After It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQCOMrgD2lg

God bless America,

Bill 
Click on the image to enlarge: 


 

 

1 comment: