Monday, July 20, 2020

The Four Pastors And Four Churches - July 19, 2020

SINCE THE COVID-19 PANIC SHUT DOWN OUR WORSHIP SERVICES  ~  I have been sharing the Gospel as taught by four pastors whom I trust to give you the true Biblical Gospel.   For all four of these men believe in and teach "Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, alone" and Eternal Security of all believers.

For several weeks I have allowed myself to be bitten by the "busy bug" and have not posted current videos.  This post is to bring you up to date - but also to share a very important message.  On June 20, having recorded his message for the week, Pastor Sam Lacanienta, my spiritual father and initial mentor, had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital in the Philippines.  What did Pastor Sam do while in the hospital for his heart attack?  He shared the Gospel. 

During the week and a half he was there, Pastor Sam led 19 people, nurses, his doctor, etc., to the Lord.  He may have had a physical heart problem - but for sure he did not have a "spiritual" heart problem. 
Praise God he is at home now, active, and well - and has continued to record short, but effective Gospel and teaching videos.

Even though he has recorded several videos since coming home, I have chosen to begin his playlist today with a video recorded from his hospital bed - sharing the Gospel to a nurse.

I believe you can see why God chose Pastor Sam Lacanienta as the person who could lead a lost Bill Gray to the Lord in 1987.  My wife, Dory, had been praying for me for ten years - and then one fateful Saturday evening we went to a social gathering at the home or our friend, Lolita Mueller.  That evening I met Pastor Sam and Ida Lacanienta for the first time, in a social meeting, not a Bible study.  But the Godly love I felt from them made me receptive.  So the next morning when Dory asked if I would like to go to their church, I was ready.

At their church, the Filipino-American Church of Irvine (CA) - it was as though I could feel the love of God coming down through Pastor Sam and permeating the entire congregation.  That day, for the first time, I knew what it was like to truly experience the Love of God.  And from that day I was eager to attend their Worship services, Bible studies, and Sunday School Classes - and six months later I received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

So, am I surprised to see Pastor Sam sharing the Word of God with nurses and doctors from his hospital bed?  Absolutely not.  That is exactly what I would expect from him.

The four pastors and four churches I am sharing with you -
I personally know and I am proud to share their Gospel teaching with you.  I have chosen them because they are Conservative Theology pastors whom I have known for years - and over the years, I have participated in their Worship Services, Sunday School Classes, and Bible Studies as I grew in my knowledge of God's Word. 

That is why I want to share their online messages of hope, assurance, and peace found only in God's Word with you on Facebook.  All four are Dispensational, i.e., they believe in and teach a PreTribulation Rapture of the Church and a PreMillennial Second Coming of Jesus Christ to establish His Millennial Kingdom on earth - and they all preach Eternal Security in Christ.

While I do not believe God caused the CoronaVirus, I am convinced that He is using it to bring His Gospel to all the world:  In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus tells us, "And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come"  (Matthew 24:14).   And in His Great Commission He instructs us, "Go, Make disciples, Baptize them, Teach them.  .  .  . Be My witnesses in all the world"  Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15).

Since the Covid-19 Panic, many pastors and churches who were not using the internet and social media - have very quickly and effectively learned to use it to share the Gospel with the world.  No more just "preaching to the choir" in our local churches - now we are putting it out there for our local fellowship - and through the power of the internet, it is being heard by possibly millions more.  As Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount,
"And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come"  

Revelation 22:20 tells us, "He who testifies to these things says, 'Surely I am coming quickly.'  Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!"


I pray these video messages will help you during this time of isolation and trial, and even after we are back to having fully open church services again - that these video messages will continue to give you the assurance that with God's help we will all get through the valleys and come out stronger on the other side.
 

PASTOR SAM LACANIENTA
- Talakag Church on the Solid Rock, Philippines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APiwQoSb8Eo&list=PL_YT3RttutrjP4_ws1dHh8bO_CvVYWkPi

PASTOR FREDDY CORTEZ
- Church of Hope, Aliso Viejo, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzfFxTEnznk&list=PL_YT3RttutrjNG8vXg20iPm0FNhfwZImX

PASTOR SERGIO NOLASCO
- International Bible Baptist Church, Riverside, CA  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWsjv5QZ0kc&list=PL_YT3RttutrjJ0P_7W-3MKVGI9Rbwnekp


PASTOR ED DACIO
- Corona International Christian Fellowship, Corona, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FErSgXgZ6-0&list=PL_YT3Rttutri2x3a9teQBvznVAO4IjUEt
 
God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

Bill
Click on the image to enlarge:

No comments:

Post a Comment