Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gianna Jessen: Abortion Survivor! - Video

Today, a young lady, a Christian sister, shared this video on Facebook -- and I have to continue that sharing on every venue God has given me. This video is the most important I have ever watched. And, I urge you to watch it and to share it.

GIANNA JESSEN - ABORTION SURVIVOR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOWMmx6eBjU

SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH THE WORLD! -- I thank my dear sister in Christ, Valerie Zin, for making me aware of this video.

In the late 1990s, my wife, Dory, and I attended an anti-abortion fund raising concert hosted by Dr. David Hocking and Pat Boone at Calvary Church in Santa Ana, California. The two special guests were Joni Eareckson Tada and a teenage girl in a wheel chair who had survived a Saline Abortion.

For those not familiar with saline abortions -- to an unborn baby it is like giving it a bath in acid. This method of abortion is intended to burn the unborn child to death in the womb. At the concert, this teenage girl in her wheel chair sang a love song to Jesus Christ. That teenage girl we saw at the concert -- is the beautiful lady in this video, Gianna Jessen.

Who can better speak, in person and in her life -- against abortion, all abortions, than this lady? Who can speak of the glory of God's love -- louder than this articulate lady? Who should we, the world, be listening to -- this lady blessed by God with life -- or the abortionists who get rich by killing, snuffing out the lives, of millions of unborn babies each year?

I thank God for Gianna Jessen; I thank God for her brave stance against the infanticide of millions of babies each year via legal abortions; I thank God for Gianna Jessen's life and courage.

This could be the most important sixteen minutes of your life. This sixteen minute video -- just may save the life of ONE UNBORN BABY! Share this video and this message with the world!

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

Bill Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment