Friday, May 29, 2020

The Four Pastors On Facebook!

THIS IS JUST A HEADS UP on what I am doing to stay busy during the CoronaVirus Lockdown.  We are all familiar with the Four Tenors.   If not, then Google "Il Divo - Amazing Grace (Live)" and you are in for a treat.  With that, let me introduce "The Four Pastors" - four of my favorites spiritual leaders and teachers.  They may or may not sing for you - but they will definitely share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with you.

Let me tell you about The Four Pastors.  They are four men of God whom I personally know.  I have chosen them because they are Conservative Theology pastors whom I have known for years - and in whose Worship Services, Sunday School Classes, and Bible Studies I have participated over the years. 

My goal now is to share their online messages of hope, assurance, and peace found only in God's Word with you on Facebook.  All four are Dispensational, i.e., they believe in and teach a PreTribulation Rapture of the Church and a PreMillennial Second Coming of Jesus Christ to establish His Millennial Kingdom on earth.

All four believe in and teach "Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, alone" and Eternal Security of all believers.

What I am sharing is a YouTube Playlist for each of the Four Pastors on Facebook, and I will add their latest message videos on top of the stacks each week.  That way you can view their latest videos, and you can also scan the playlists to find other videos which may address issues you want to study. 

I pray these video messages will help you during this time of isolation and trial, and even after we are back to having open church services again - with assurances that with God's help we will all get through the valleys and come out stronger on the other side. 


PASTOR SAM LACANIENTA - Talakag Church on the Solid Rock, Philippines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaeVWZDpTcY&list=PL_YT3RttutrjP4_ws1dHh8bO_CvVYWkPi 

PASTOR FREDDY CORTEZ - Church of Hope, Aliso Viejo, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNE4XL5Fg9I&list=PL_YT3RttutrjNG8vXg20iPm0FNhfwZImX 

PASTOR SERGIO NOLASCO - International Bible Baptist Church, Riverside, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K71jE88Msdk&list=PL_YT3RttutrjJ0P_7W-3MKVGI9Rbwnekp

PASTOR ED DACIO - Corona International Christian Fellowship, Corona, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El91fwx9WmA&list=PL_YT3Rttutri2x3a9teQBvznVAO4IjUEt

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

Bill 

Click on the image to enlarge:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment